Jay Inslee celebrated his 65th birthday was this week (hey, he’s Social Security eligible, maybe retirement is in order!). Considering his recent childish behavior, we can only assume that — at some point — our green governor came up with a wish list for the toys he wanted.
Here’s what we imagined he included:
1. An oyster shucking kit… I told people oysters won’t exist in 10 years, given that not-so-urgent climate change catastrophe that is coming our way, so I better enjoy them now.
2. A new sketch book and/or paint-by-numbers kit… in order to create more 5th grade level masterpieces for fundraising purposes.
3. A plane ticket… is that climate change conference in Paris that no one ever invited me to still going on?
4. A short memory for voters… so that they don’t remember all the promises I made last time around, like no-new-taxes, a jobs-focused agenda, and reforming state government through lean management.
5. A new Washington State Department of Transportation Secretary, a new State Department of Corrections Secretary, and a new State Department of Social and Health Services Secretary who will continue pushing my highly partisan agenda without question, even if they don’t last very long in the new job.
Photo from Kitsap Sun
Lou Caldwell says
how does this moron qualify for Social Security? Don’t you have to work at something? Retiring him to someplace like Borneo would be a start