When Socialist Seattle City Council member Kshama Sawant live tweeted the Democrat Debate on Tuesday, she managed to reach a new low by complaining when an Amber Alert interrupted her viewing. But, as one can imagine, that is not the only absurd tweet Sawant graced her followers with. Here are our top five—for a lack of better word—favorites:
- A subtle dig at her fellow city council members for… not being liberal enough:
- A bizarre comparison of Republicans to Putin… or Hillary Clinton to Republicans, we’re not entirely sure.
- We assume, her opinion on when the USA should use force… which is, apparently, never.
- Her opinion on what should be the future of the NSA.
- An obligatory slam on anyone who does not support the $15 minimum wage.
Ladies and gentlemen, a self-proclaimed socialist at work.