From the King County Republican Party,
Gov. Jay Inslee often finds it difficult to express himself clearly. And, in many ways, his struggles offer the public a glimpse into his critical reasoning skills… or lack thereof. That’s exactly what happened when Inslee sat down with reporter Joni Balter on Civic Cocktail last week.
“…we do not have on this task force climate deniers… because it probably isn’t going to do you a lot of good to ask, you know, George Wallace to come of your “desederdation” task force…”
For the sake of clarity, a couple of questions for Inslee:
- What is a “climate denier”? People who deny the existence of climates?
- By “desederdation” did you mean “desegregation”?
- Did you really just compare your made-up “climate deniers” to a four term Democratic governor who advocated segregation?
- Or, are you comparing business leaders to Democrat George Wallace?
- Do you really believe it is appropriate to compare what is, in the end, the newest environmental craze to a movement that championed the civil rights of entire group of people and forever changed race relations in the United States?
You can watch Inslee’s bizarre statements from 20:40-22:30 below.