Jesus made a special appearance at the Church of Seattle City Council Progressivism this week to compel all of us sinners to surrender our economic system to the socialist agenda and put our faith in the Green New Deal’s promise to save all our souls from the coming climate apocalypse. He also wanted to remind everyone to walk away from their jobs and responsibilities on Friday and join the cult of climate change as they march through the streets of Seattle to atone for their sins of material prosperity.
The Left keeps telling us the science is settled and the debate is closed. Therefore climate change devotion should be viewed in religious terms, because it is no longer about science. As we’ve recently reported, the Green New Deal is a political agenda of economic and social control conducted through an irrational fear of doomsday. It’s target audience are impressionable youth who are being exploited for their immunity to criticism. This week, shameful politicians including the Seattle City Council and Governor Jay Inslee did not hesitate to leverage a national youth Climate Strike to gain support for their political agendas.
The irrational rhetoric and increasingly deranged behavior accompanying the climate change movement is at times beyond words. Sometimes all you can do is laugh. Here in the PNW, we happen to have a front-row seat to one of the greatest hustles on earth, which is looking more like a cult every day.
Ten Warning Signs of a Cult
1. Absolute authoritarianism without meaningful accountability.
2. No tolerance for questions or critical inquiry.
3. No meaningful financial disclosure regarding budget, expenses such as an independently audited financial statement.
4. Unreasonable fear about the outside world, such as impending catastrophe, evil conspiracies and persecutions.
5. There is no legitimate reason to leave, former followers are always wrong in leaving, negative or even evil.
6. Former members often relate the same stories of abuse and reflect a similar pattern of grievances.
7. There are records, books, news articles, or television programs that document the abuses of the group/leader.
8. Followers feel they can never be “good enough”.
9. The group/leader is always right.
10. The group/leader is the exclusive means of knowing “truth” or receiving validation, no other process of discovery is really acceptable or credible.
Read more —> https://medium.com/@hwater84/climate-change-and-the-ten-warning-signs-for-cults-56c181db82c1