On Veterans’ Day, we Americans pay tribute to military veterans by honoring their service to our nation. Today, like we should every day, we thank our veterans for their service and honor them for their courage in fighting for our freedoms. Here are five Veterans’ Day stories that we feel sure will touch your heart.
- The Seattle Times: “Veterans Day a time to thank a brave but vanishing breed”
- The Olympian: “In peace and war, Olympia veteran spent his life on the water”
- The Spokesman-Review: “World War II veteran relates the keys to happiness”
- The Daily: “Guest ed: Veterans Day”
- BBC News: “What makes a hero? Veterans share their stories”
Leave a Reply