1. King County Metro and County Councilmembers using scare tactics to deceive voters into supporting Prop 1.
– Metro is knowingly disseminating false information concerning projected bus service cuts. Despite knowing cuts will not be as bad as originally suspected, Metro continues to threaten voters with 17% cuts to bus service if Prop 1 does not pass.
2. King County Councilmember Larry Phillips using public resources to assist Move King County Now (MKCN), the pro-Prop 1 campaign.
3. King County Councilmember Larry Phillips keeping track of unions who have publically endorsed the pro-Prop 1 campaign.
– MKCN campaign manager April Putney cc’d Councilmember Phillips in an email response to a local union business representative, thanking her for the union’s endorsement. The telling email begs the questions: “Does Phillips expect Putney to notify him of the pro-Prop 1 campaign’s progress on his official email, or is Putney trying to show the labor group that Phillips is keeping track of who is in?”