Last week, Jay Inslee participated in Reddit’s “Ask Me Anything” (AMA)—an opportunity for the public to, quite literally, ask Inslee anything. The catch? There was no telling which questions Inslee would answer and which he would ignore.
Here’s are five questions Inslee chose not to respond to (for rather obvious reasons) and where answers can be found.
- “Welcome to reddit, Governor Inslee! Implementing “lean management” techniques was a major theme of your campaign. Can you please give us an update on how rolling out those techniques has gone thus far, particularly as relates to education? Specifics as to savings found would be sincerely appreciated.”
You can find answers to this question here and here.
- “Another question Governor, As a UW student and employee I am concerned about the cuts to our school. What are you doing about education in Washington for us now? With the cost of higher education ever increasing, and the need for research and innovation in Washington on the rise as well what are you doing for students?”
You can find answers to these questions here and here.
- “How much influence do lobbyists have over the political process?”
With Inslee as governor, the answer to this question is quite a lot. You can find out just how much here.
- “Governor Inslee, I remember you saying in your campaign that you opposed any new taxes but since you’ve been Governor you have proposed billions of dollars in new taxes including an income tax. Why did you change your mind?”
Inslee broke his no-new-taxes campaign promise in a major way. He has since used poor excuses to justify his broken promise. Find out more here and here.
- “Do you support Senate Bill 5735? The bill contains bipartisan carbon reduction solutions — but some traditional enviro-types have opposed it for reasons I find unconvincing. Do you support this legislation?”
Senate Bill 5735 does not fit into Inslee’s extreme green agenda—after all, it is an actual solution that does not benefit extreme environmental organizations. You can find out here and here.
Eastside Sanity says
Jay Inslee is Gas Bag. This guy wouldn’t give you a strait answer if you paid him, and we do in the form of higher tax! Thanks for nothing governor.
Vic R says
He is just like he other politicians on the Left here in State….lie lie lie to get in, tax tax tax, control, destroy, lie lie lie until it’s too late to change it back.